quarta-feira, maio 24

como eu não uso o journal do last fm vou botar aqui.

diversão: bote todas as músicas no winamp e meta o shuffle. (copiei de Mari Neri, já que não atualizei os links vai aqui a propaganda)

melhor que a Sorte de Hoje do Orkut.

Story of my life?
Title: When the leeve breaks
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Comment: “Don't they make you feel bad When you're tryin' to find your way home”

How is my life going?
Title: All I Want is You
Artist: U2
Comment: não pode ser all I want is “me”?

What's the best thing about me?
Title: De Porta Aberta
Artist: Los Hermanos
Comment: eu sou meu homem, viu

How can I get ahead in life?
Title: Skeleton Kiss
Artist: Christian Death
Comment: “Five more minutes, and we all be dead!”

What's highschool like?
Title: Leavin’ Here
Artist: Pearl Jam
Comment: oh yeah

What's in store for this weekend?
Title: Footloose
Artist: Tema do Filme
Comment: oh so good fucking great

What is my signature dancing song?
Title: Mais
Artist: Capital Inicial
Comment: faz sentido

What do I think my current theme song is?
Title: Big Brother
Artist: David Bowie
Comment: "dont talk of dust and roses"

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Title: Vai Passar
Artist: Chico Buarque
Comment: nah

What is my friend's theme song?
Title: Gato Marvado
Artist: Vaselino Pica Pau
Comment: hahahahahahahha “mas o gato é marvado, morde no pescocinho, e o resultado, é um montão de gatinho”

What song will play at my funeral?
Title: Vem quente que eu estou fervendo
Artist: Barão Vermelho
Comment: eu vou ser cremada, decerto

What type of men/women do you like?
Title: Virginia Plain
Artist: Roxy Music
Comment: ” Teenage rebel of the week”

What is your day going to be like?
Title: Kill Summertine
Artist: Space Rave
Comment: “I wanna kill in the summertime”

What song describes my parents?
Title: Dont Stop Till You Get Enough
Artist: Michael Jackson
Comment: procede

What song describes my grandparents?
Title: Buried Dreams
Artist: Clock DVA
Comments: uau

Will I die happy?
Title: Tell the king
Artist: LIbertines
Comments: (L)

How does the world see me?
Song: What´s goin´ ahn
Artist: Big Star
Comments: “I like love but I dont know”

Will I have a happy life?
Song: The Boss
Artist: James Brown
Comments: “having fun…I got money to fun”

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: November Rain
Artist: Guns ‘n Roses
Comment: *chora*

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Saturday Night Holocaust
Artist: Dead Kennedys
Comments: Whoa!

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Underwater Love
Artist: Faith No More
Comments: SEMPRE, SEMPRE

What should I do with my life?
Song: I wanna be me
Artist: Sex Pistols
Comments: oráculo

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Sweet Surrender
Artist: Bread
Comments: oráculo 2

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Marcas no Pescoço
Artist: Barão Vermelho
Comments: sem comentários

Will I ever have children?
Song: Ao meu redor
Artist: Nenhum de Nós
Comments: respondido

Will I die happy?
Song: My Baby Just Cares for Me
Artist: Nina Simone
Comments: pelo menos não é sozinha

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Adam´s Apple
Artist: Aerosmith
Comments: “she ate it”.

What is happiness?
Song: My Sweet Lord
Artist: George Harrison
Comments: *chora muito e morre* sim, a maior felicidade. Hare Om

(depois dessa é dificil continuar)

What is my favorite fetish?
Song: Blues in the Night
Artist: Julie London
Comments: alguma dúvida? hahaha

How will I be remembered?
Song: Natural Woman
Artist: Carole King
Comments: clap clap clap clap. Quem é bicha na alma sempre recebe um áudio meu cantando o refrão.


Melhor sessão de terapia ever.


Nenhum comentário: