terça-feira, janeiro 12

quotes from humbug :

It's a necessary evil
No cause for emergency
(my propeller)

And your past-times, consisted of the strange
And twisted and deranged
And I hate that little game you had called
Crying lightning

I'm pinned down by the dark
(dangerous animals)

It's better than to get a reputation
As a miserable little tyke
At least that's the conclusion
She came to in this overture
(secret door)

Yours is the only ocean,
That I wanna swing from,
Yours is the only ocean,
That I wanna hang on to
I'm swinging on
(potion approaching)

The day after you stole my heart,
Everything i touched told me it would be better shared with you
(fire and the thud)

You can call me anything you want
(cornerstone)

I'm sure it's clear and plain to me
It's not an alibi you need just yet
Oh no it's something for those beads of sweat
Yes that we'll get you back to normal
(dance little liar)

Behold as the crook in the hammock plays,
Crawling with the base of the scales,
And fiddles with the feet on a balancing act,
Gagged, bound and craft in a tale,
Trailing wrapped in a gasp,
(pretty visiotrs)

You thought you'd never get obsessed
You thought the wolves would be impressed
(the jeweller´s hands)

Nenhum comentário: