quarta-feira, dezembro 12

Wednesday´s Song

You´ll make it through the day See things another way and behold Listen to Wednesday´s song This night you go home alone How the sane go upright How you look another night You´re back under my hat And even knowing that you´re a whore Nothing ever meant more That switching rooms through a door Out into another one Frames flash inward

And you know I have seen the world enough I´ve drownedin my thoughts a lot Deep in rains that swirl above

I canceled heaven I concede

Another world to say When everything´s O.K. you go down And pulling up the slack And never coming back An alarm Ringing to set the sun No one ever becomes What others thought they should´ve been Inside they´re what they can see

You know I do miss this girl To show I am in a swirl of sun Being what I´ve got The joy

I canceled heaven I concede

Everything that I believe

I canceled heaven I concede

Nenhum comentário: