domingo, outubro 21

impossible to forget, hard to remember

"You and I have a special talent. And I saw it immediately. We're the substitute people. I've been the substitute person my whole life. I'm not an Ellen. I never wanted to be an Ellen. And I'm not a Cindy either…I like being alone too much. I mean, I'm with a guy who is married to his academic career. I rarely see him and I'm the substitute person there. I like it that way. It's a lot less pressure. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.. but it's true. especially the part about liking to be alone too much."

Claire Colburn, sabe tudo.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

ela lembra a mônica da Legião urbana, ela saca tudo e o cara é meio mané, o filme é excelente, entendo por que os indies que eu conheço gostaram tanto tudo filme, por que o filme é bom.
perdi o fio da idéia!