quarta-feira, junho 20

Versão 2007, com o casting do HD da lan house. Pra provar que eu não manipulei.

“bote todas as músicas no winamp e meta o shuffle. melhor que a Sorte de Hoje do Orkut”

Aquecimento: Mojo Pin – Jeff Buckley


Story of my life?
Title: Never Let Me Down
Artist: David Bowie
Comment: Can you “balivit”???? Juro que não roubei. É isso aí, ele nunca me deixa cair. O engraçado é que a música que simboliza o que ele fez de pior, e mesmo assim tem uma boa letra.

I'll be strong for all it takes

I'll cover your headtill the bad stuff breaks
I'll dance my little dance till it makes you smile
Shaking like this honey doing that
Never let you down

How is my life going?
Title: Esporrei na manivela
Artist: Raimundos
Comment: não sei o que dizer, mas faz sentido nessas últimas semanas de faculdade.


What's the best thing about me?
Title: Liberdade
Artist: Los Hermanos
Comment: o ano passado foi um Los Hermanos, nessa mesma posição

How can I get ahead in life?
Title: Refém de mim
Artist: Zezé di Camargo e Luciano
Comment: “Não tem jeito, já virou paixão”, eles disseram

What's highschool like?
Title: Cara Estranho
Artist: Los Hermanos
Comment: weird is beautiful

What's in store for this weekend?
Title: Fantasma
Artist: Cachorro Grande
Comment: ahm….

What is my signature dancing song?
Title: Worthless
Artist: Dido
Comment: winamp shuffle tirando onda horrores

What do I think my current theme song is?
Title: Bone to Bone
Artist: Aerosmith
Comment: "sixteen years with his boardwalk queen"

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Title: You´re still the one
Artist: Shania Twain
Comment: nah

What is my friend's theme song?
Title: Fingi na hora rir
Artist: Los Hermanos
Comment: “pois eeeeeeeeeeeeu, eu só penso em você”

What song will play at my funeral?
Title: Entre agosto e outubro
Artist: Stratopumas
Comment: bah…bah. “Agradeço aos que oferecem as mãos”

What type of men/women do you like?
Title: Last Goodbye
Artist: Jeff Buckley
Comment: o tipo de pessoa que eu gosto. Jeff Buckley. Fazem 10 anos que ele foi embora, semana passada eu estava assistindo o show de Chicago e pensando exatamente sobre isso, sobre como ele personificava um ideal. Mas está morto, o coitado, como diria Gabriel.

What is your day going to be like?
Title: Everything
Artist: Limp Bizkit
Comment: o que esperar de uma música de 16 minutos do Limp Bizkit? Um péssimo dia, de fato.

What song describes my parents?
Title: Tom & Jerry
Artist: Replicantes
Comment: huahauhauhauahuahauhauhaua

What song describes my grandparents?
Title: Have you ever seen the rain
Artist: Emerson Nogueira
Comments: Emerson Nogueira, entende?

Will I die happy?
Title: Vida de Cowboy
Artist: Tião Carreiro e Pardinho
Comments: Versão nacional de Cowgirl in the sand

How does the world see me?
Song: In the summertime
Artist: Totally n.1 hits of the 70s
Comments: do do do doo doo, da de da da da……..

Will I have a happy life?
Song: Blackout
Artist: Phoebe Buffay
Comments: “New York City has no power / And the milk is getting sour / But to me that is not scary / Cause I stay away from dairy / La-la-la-la-la-la...”

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Livin´on the edge
Artist: Aerosmith
Comment: *chora*

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Champagne Supernova
Artist: Oasis
Comments: Se gostar de Oasis já nem adianta.

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Seven Years in Tibet
Artist: David Bowie
Comments: está nos planos. “I praise to you, nothing ever goes away”

What should I do with my life?
Song: Tea for one
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Comments: "Oh baby this one's for we too"

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Televisão
Artist: Titãs
Comments: procede total

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Kiss
Artist: Danni Carlos
Comments: arrasa Danni Carlos

Will I ever have children?
Song: Assim caminha a humanidade
Artist: Lulu Santos
Comments: respondido

Will I die happy?
Song: Adeus Paulistinha
Artist: Tonico e Tinoco
Comments: que honra!

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Given to fly
Artist: Pearl Jam
Comments: “And he still gives his love, he just gives it away
The love he receives is the love that is saved
And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly”

What is happiness?
Song: So Easy
Artist: Marjorie Estiano
Comments: é. é fácil.

What is my favorite fetish?
Song: Alright
Artist: Jamiroquai
Comments: “we´ll spend the night together”

How will I be remembered?
Song: No place to hide
Artist: Korn
Comments: I have no.


Que hd péssima.

Nenhum comentário: